Working with some of the worlds most recognizable brands has taught me how to deliver the absolute best possible product. I am an expert in Screen Printing, Art Production, and Direct To Garment Printing. Big brands trust my production experience and know I have the skill set needed to deliver perfect product on time. I have the experience, patience, and knowledge to help show you how to succeed with your DTG business.
I started in DTG in 2007 with the T-Jet blazer pro. Anyone who knows about T-Jet can feel my pain. I eventually evolved into a $500,000 Kornit production set up. Now I direct the development and sales of the Epson F2000 with Melco International.
Direct To Garment Director – Melco International 2014-Present
- Develop strategy and promote national sales of the Epson F2000.
- Work closely with Epson on enterprise accounts.
- Coordinate internal department development and cohesion to ensure successful distribution of the Epson F2000 and accessories.
- Help develop marketing strategy for the Epson F2000.
- Write copy for blog posts, video production, and general advertisements.
Kroenke Sports and Entertainment 2010 – 2014
- Marketing Director – Kroenke Sports and Entertainment
- National Sales Manager – Kroenke Sports and Entertainment
- Head of Business Development – Kroenke Sports and Entertainment
- License Manager – Kroenke Sports and Entertainment
- Production Manager – Kroenke Sports and Entertainment
Senior Production Artist – Now and Zen 2007-2010
- DTG Production Manager – Now and Zen
- Senior Licensing Agent – Now And Zen
Owner Operator – Auld Print Works 2005-2009
- Developed and marketed successful apparel brand
- Managed staff and operation of my screen print shop
DTG Equipment Production Experience: